Myne has a strong obsession with books, a resourceful attitude, and a deep love for her family and friends. She is straightforward and determined.
Myne has midnight blue hair. Her straight, silky hair is twisted with a wooden hairpin. The rest falls to her lower back her.
Myne has a poor constitution and spends little time outside. She is also stunted by her illness her, which causes others to mistakenly believe she is a child many years older than her true age of her.
Myne is a bookworm with a resourceful outlook and a strong love for her family . She is straightforward and determined and continues to pursue her goals her despite numerous setbacks and failures.
Myne is a selfish person but she is protective of her family. She shows compassion to strangers and attempts to avoid unnecessary suffering. This is partly because worrying about others makes reading more enjoyable . She is averse to pain and death and faints at the sight of blood.
Myne is known for failing to take into account the circumstances of others. Effa is a reflection of Myne’s tendency to forget the circumstances around her. Her father’s personality her can be seen in Myne ‘s exterior her, but Myne ‘s inside her. Both Myne and her father her often rush into making plans and get frustrated when they fail to reach their goal.
As Urano Motosu
Uranomotosu was an Japanese college-student who loved books. She lived with her widowed mom. A caring, but playful woman, Urano often followed her on her her latest passion project her. When she was young, her father her died in an automobile accident. His book collection His. Shuu was her closest friend her, a boy from the neighborhood. However, she loved being around others who shared passions like her.
Urano, aged 22 died when her book collection was crushed during an earthquake.
Myne was a commoner kid in the town of Ehrenfest. She was the second child of Gunther and Eva, both soldiers. Although her parents she tried many times to have children before, only two of six pregnancys resulted in their children living through infancy.
Tuuli looked strong, healthy, and large for her age. However, Myne was weak, sickly and often bedridden with severe fevers . Her mother spent many hours at home caring for her, telling her her bedtime stories and taking care of her.
Myne was an unhappy child and was self-centered. Her mother her Effa recalled that Myne used to throw tantrums in jealousy of her sister ‘s strength and stamina her. She was unable to participate in community social events and her poor health her meant that she rarely saw the children.
Myne, five years old, was struck with a fever. She had memories of her past as Urano. Their personalities and memories were combined. From that point, the series follows Myne as she becomes “new”.
Also Read:Blue Hair Anime Girl : Our List 40+
Myne has a conflicted relationship with her father at the beginning. Myne’s father her, Urano, died young. Myne struggles to relate to Gunther who she views as a stranger.
She slowly comes to love him and learns how much he cares for his family. His determination her to protect her, even when he faced nobles and was willing to risk his life her for her safety her, touched her deeply. It also shaped her perspective her on what it means to have a family. Myne often resembles her father her because they are both stubborn, reckless and fiercely protective over their loved ones.
Myne initially feels uneasy about her mother Effa. She is not familiar to her  but she grows to love her and her mother over time. Myne is grateful for Effa’s unconditional love and support her, both when she is ill as well as when she is healthy. She respects and loves her mother her and is proud of her cooking and sewing skills her.
Although Myne, the original Myne, was jealous of Tuuli ‘s abilities and health, they developed a strong bond after Urano’s memories awakened in Myne. She admires Tuuli for her strength, kindness, sense of responsibility and skill. Even after Myne leaves, the sisters continue to work hard to keep their relationship alive.
Myne was thrilled to learn that she was going to have a brother and started making toys and picture books for babies. He is her protector her and she insists on breaking with tradition to ensure safety and hygiene during and after his birth her. Kamil was “Myne” for a brief time before she cut ties with her Her Lower City relatives her. However, she continues to send books and toys to him through Lutz and to hear about his progress in letters.
Due to her poor health Myne doesn’t meet her neighbors often, but she does have close friends among the Lower City children. Her closest friend Her is Lutz.
Gerda, a babysister, does not care for the children. Myne is disgruntled by the neglect and takes good care of the children when she’s there. However, she would prefer to avoid any contact with Gerda.
Otto, a friend of Myne’s father Gunther, works at the gate as a soldier. He is an ex-travel merchant and is proficient in math and writing. Therefore, he is often assigned to manage all financial records and ledgers. Myne, a skilled arithmetic expert, works under him. He doublechecks and calculates his math work his to ensure accuracy. Otto then helps Myne learn the alphabet and gives her slate pencils. He also introduces her to Benno and offers advice on solving problems.
Fey accidentally damaged Myne’s clay tablet, causing her anger. Despite her calming down her, she is still not indifferent to him.
Gustav is the Guildmaster for the Merchant’s Guild and he adores Myne’s new ideas and products. He tried to get her to join his store her, the Othmar Company. They don’t have much contact due to their rocky relationship with Benno, but Myne is suspicious of him. He refuses her attempts to recruit her and she listens instead to Benno.
Freida is Myne’s business associate. She is slightly older and has the Devouring. Although they do eventually form a close relationship, Myne is cautious of Frieda’s sharp business instincts her and treats Frieda with the same care as Gustav. Freida is sold several of her products her, including pound cakes.
Hugo, a chef hired to run the Italian restaurant by Benno, is trained at the Temple of Myne’s Chambers. He regards Myne as a noble, and is anxious around her. Myne admires Myne’s passion for cooking and becomes fond of him.
Ingo serves as the foreman at Myne’s preferred carpentry shop. Benno introduced her to him through his exclusive workshop her. This was closed because of the overwhelming work at the Italian Restaurant.
Heidi Heidi , an ink specialist, developed and researched colored ink for Myne. Although she thinks Heidi is strange, she welcomes her passion.
Skills and Abilities
- Mana Capacity – Myne’s mana capacity is unheard of for a commoner who devolves, exceeding even the archduke at 7 years.
- Blessings Myne is a master at blessings and has even been able to pray to multiple gods simultaneously. Sometimes she gives unintentional blessings . She created a blessing at least once. It was not the same as the  .
- Cooking. Myne is a commoner with decent cooking skills, though her severely weak body limits her abilities. She can recreate many earthly recipes, which results in a wide variety of delicious and unusual food.
- Math: Myne excels at math and can quickly calculate large numbers. Her ability to do written math makes her stand out in a world where most people use an abacus .
- Language: Myne is a strong reader, writer and linguist. Soon after learning how to read the alphabet of the new world, she began to translate the ancient language of the temple’s scriptures into simpler language in order to make her children’s Bibles.
- Education: Myne can be a great teacher. Otto teaches apprentice soldiers, and Lutz tutors her. She also teaches the children at the temple orphanage how to read, write, and calculate, a skill that is rare among nobles.
- Music Urano spent three years studying the piano . Myne’s ears pick up sound better than Urano’s . This allows her to quickly learn Harspiel under Rosina’s instruction her.
- Needlework Myne has mastered many techniques previously unheard of in the new world. These include decorative lacework . She is not skilled.
Myne uses her memories of her time as Urano to recreate a variety of products.
Because of her interest in books , she knows a lot about paper, ink, and the history printing. From Urano, she learned how to make homemade shampoo and homemade wash papers. She recalls her mother’s passion for DIY projects but she often gave up half way through. Urano was left to complete the project .
Myne starts to create more complex inventions and relies on Lutz Johann, and other craftsmen to refine her vaguely remembered details into useful products. To show her appreciation her, she confers the honorary title Gutenberg on anyone who contributes printing to the .
Main is directly translated to mean Main. It’s pronounced “Mine” To avoid confusion among English readers, the light novel translation uses Myne. In different episodes, the official anime translation used Main and Myne. She uses “Main” in both anime and manga when she writes her name her in new world’s alphabet.
- “Urano Motosu (Ben Xu Li Nai ),” Myne was previously known by the Japanese word play “books must be my”. Her new name Her, Myne, is a play on “mine” which means “belonging to myself) and “main”.  .
- “Ben” is the kanji meaning “book”, while “Xu” can be interpreted in kanji as “must-be”. “Urano (urano),” means “my possession”/”mine”.
- Yuka Iguchi, Myne’s voice actress, also voices Index from A Certain Magical Index. She is a teenage nun with 103,000 Grimoires (spellbooks) in her memory. Another young clergy member with her head full of books.
- Myne is affectionately called “landmine” due to her nickname “landmine”. She is also known as “Mine girl” in character introduction post . This is a play on her pronunciation her and tendency her to cause trouble wherever she goes.
- Myne was born during the summer, which is the season Leidenschaft of the God of Fire. Myne is in poor health and has stunted growth. The season represents strength and growth.
- “… It’s so hot were Myne’s last memories her before Urano took her place. It hurts. It hurts.
- Myne longed to live in Urano’s world where she could run, play and eat as much as she wanted. She wanted to stay in her other world .
- Based on the fact that Myne lived for five years without magic tools, despite throwing tantrums frequently, it is likely that her original mana capability was less than Konrad. This would be a typical laynoble child.